Friday, May 11, 2012

And Now It Begins

Hello, all, and welcome to Zigzag Timeline. Here, I will post reviews of indie and self-published books (mostly speculative fiction ones - science fiction, fantasy, and the like) that I come across. Word of warning: most of these reviews will be positive because I only finish the books I like. The opinions expressed are solely my own, and I may also write posts on other subjects related to books as I go along.

Just so you know "Zigzag Timeline" refers to narratives that jump ahead to a scene for dramatic effect and fill in what happened later.

Cheers,
M.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! It's great to see a new sci-fi reviewer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the story line bounces about but they do it with style do you call it ZimZam? If it's highly polished is it called ShimSham?
    Sorry just having a bit of fun. Look forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete